Thursday, May 12, 2005

My first post

Hi everyone,
I've created this blog to get to grips with the whole blogging thing.
People claim it's changing the world, business week dedicated a whole issue to it a few weeks ago.
Won't bear my soul just yet. Just a short biographical blob, I'm a male living in South Africa, I'm working in cellular telecoms as a software developer.
My blog is called 'piesang' cause that's what I was eating when I decided to create it, piesang is the Afrikaans word for banana.
That concludes my first post, (wonder if anyone will ever read it)
Cheers,
K

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! ic apap butalbital Long distance phone company canada Extreme ass penetration Youth golf club Sumo sex

6:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a shame that the above links don't work. I was a bit curious about sumo sex :)

11:23 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

http://www.afiahfm.com/
minta saran dari anda

11:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home